Today's makeup look is what I call my drag queen makeup. It is a little too over the top for every day. I wore this look on a night out with my husband to see the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra chamber players (outfit post coming tomorrow).
I apologize for my terrible facial expressions in these photos. It was extremely cold and rainy outside when I took these pictures a couple of days ago. I was so miserable, but it was the only day that I could take pictures.
- L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
- Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Dollipop
- Prestige Eye Shadow in White
- Sally Girl Sparkle Effects Loose Glitter in Fuschia-Lisous
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive in clear/white (for glitter to stick)
- Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner in Black Lacquer (upper)
- Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Liner in Blackest Black (lower)
- Wet 'N' Wild Eye Liner in White
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black
- Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black