Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Neons







::Outfit Details::

Black Mock Turtleneck Top ~Forever 21

Neon Yellow Skirt ~ Forever 21

Pink Tights ~ Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)

White Ruffle Socks ~ Amazon


Black Sequin Flats ~ Walmart (Kid's Department)

Black Glitter Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Short Curly White Wig ~ Arda Wigs

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

It is either super sunny outside or raining when I go to take my outfit pictures.  I apologize for the blown out tights in these photos.  I'll find a good place, in my yard, to take photos soon I hope.

It is still bitter cold outside.  Right now, it is 29 degrees with a low of 15.  So I have to switch between spring and winter outfits.  Today, I am more covered up.  Next week, who knows.

I guess flat shoes are making a comeback this year.  I have a few flats, but I really don't like wearing them.  I like the extra height heels give me.  I'm short so I can use all the help I can get.  When I know I'll be walking a lot, I definitely will not hesitate to put on flats.  These sequin flats are from Walmart.  I got them in the kids section in shoes and they were on clearance.  They were like 3 dollars.  So I couldn't pass them up.  I generally don't buy things from Walmart.  Occasionally, you'll find something cute there.  But, it is rare.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LaLa hi!

    remember me? I'm renae from simple sequins except I came back to blog land in a whole new car! {lol} I have missed you and want to see more of your absolutely unique style. I love the pink tights or super tight leggings in this mix. SUPER!!! !!! !!!
    ♥renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the bright colors of the outfit :)

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete