Saturday, April 18, 2015

All White










::Outfit Details::


White Crop Top ~ Express
White Ruffle Skirt ~ Goodwill
Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21
Black Over the Knee Boots ~ Forever 21
Short Black Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

If you haven't noticed, I've been posting two outfits a day this week.  I have so many outfits I want to wear and show you.  I'm just too impatient to wait to show you them.   Do you like more outfits in a week or do you think it is too many posts?

I had a couple questions about wearing kid's clothes.  So I thought I would talk about it in this post in case others had any questions about it.  I am 5 foot 3 inches tall.  Not super short, but short enough that women's jeans and pants are always too long on me.  I use to wear the biggest size they make in the kid's department (which is a 16).  I think it is equivalent to a women's size 5.  But, since losing a little bit more weight, I now wear a 14 (which is probably like a size 3 in women's).  The biggest reasons I wear kids clothes is the length of the pants and the price is usually cheaper.  Also, I'm OK with looking like a little girl.  The cutesy stuff I find in that section, I really like.  Most people would think it is immature, but I don't look or act my age.  So why not?

3 comments:

  1. Fab style, love the hat. Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edgy and girly mix!! Thank you for sharing with #linkupwithlisa
    @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/04/linkupwithlisa-14-simply-salmon.html?showComment=1430077355108#c8004673509119908776

    ReplyDelete