Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Another Shopping Outfit









::Outfit Details::


Black Spiked Moto Jacket ~ Forever 21
Black As If Crop Top ~ Kill Star
Cut-off Jean Shorts ~ Love Culture
Polka Dot Tights ~ ? (Old)
Black Socks ~ ? (Old)
Black Knit Beanie ~ JoAnn Fabric
Sunglasses ~ ? (Very Old, from the 90s)
White Patent Dr. Martens ~ Gifted
Long White Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black


I wore this outfit yesterday, on my final day off.   We went shopping again.  We needed to return an item that we bought the day before.  Plus, we didn't get to do my birthday dinner on Monday so we decided to do it on Tuesday.

If you have been following my blog for awhile, you may have noticed that I started making my photos bigger.  Do you like the bigger photos?  I'd love some feedback on the layout of my blog.  I have been considering changing some things.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Super funky and totally hip and adorable! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday and have a great weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new photos. I think they look great! Your shorts are awesome! I want some! Where did you get them? I don't see them in your outfit details?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily. Thanks for pointing out that I left out where my shorts were from. I fixed it now. They are from Love Culture.

      Delete
    2. Thank YOU. I always find stuff at Love Culture that I like.

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit!
    love the boots....
    I'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back.
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, you have great style ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all about bigger pictures, and love the Doc Martens. Thanks for linking up and hope to see you back on Thursday

    ReplyDelete