Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Birthday Shopping Outfit










::Outfit Details::


Black Mock Turtleneck Top ~ Forever 21
Pink Ombre Ruffle Skirt ~ K-Mart (Kids Department)
Black Knee High Socks ~ ? (Old)
Gray Wide Brim Fedora ~ ASOS
White Patent Dr. Martens ~ Gifted
Long White Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent



Yesterday, my husband and I were in Canton Ohio for the whole day.  My birthday gift from him was a shopping spree.  Whatever I wanted he bought for me.  Every girl's dream come true.  We had so much fun.  Sometimes I wonder, how did I get so lucky?

This is what I wore shopping.  I wanted to wear something that would be easy to take off and on because I knew I would be trying on a lot of stuff.  I had no idea what size pants I wear after losing more weight.  My husband bought this skirt for me a few days before my birthday at K-Mart.  They had a ton of kid's clothes for $4 and we found a bunch of cute stuff.  This skirt was one of the things we bought.

I'll do an official haul post with everything I got for my birthday including things I bought with my birthday money.
     
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun look!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and what a fun treat! I love this skirt, it's just so fun! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit. I like the skirt, the socks and the booties. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete