Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hot Pink and Polka Dots







::Outfit Details::


Hot Pink Crop Top ~ K-Mart (Kids Department)
Black Polka Dot Cheerleader Skirt ~ Black Milk Clothing
Black Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes Boots ~ Solestruck
Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21
Long Gray Wig (Lady D Silver Full Wig) ~ Penny Dreads*
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

It was such a beautiful day yesterday.  Warm and sunny.  Not too hot.  Why can't every day be like that?  Our daffodil's are blooming in our yard.  I thing spring has finally sprung here.

I am loving this outfit today.  The hot pink crop top from K-Mart (kids department) fit perfectly.  This skirt from Black Milk is perfect in every way.  I mean, it is polka dots, my favorite.  It is made out of this PVC vinyl material which is cool.  It is a cheerleader skirt so it makes you want to twirl and jump around like a cheerleader.  It is such a fun outfit.

*If you like the wig I am wearing (it is my new favorite), you can purchase it here.  By referring you, I will receive 20 percent off my next order with Penny Dreads.  Buy away.  You'll love it.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look! The pink is so bright <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll you are! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't resist anything polka dots, great outfit on you! You have the best collection of wigs, the silver hair trend is so popular now. I am not willing to let my grays go uncovered : ) Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything hot pink calls my name and it looks great paired with the polka dotted skirt!

    ReplyDelete