Saturday, April 18, 2015

More Polka Dots







::Outfit Details::


Polka Dot Bodysuit ~ Black Milk Clothing
Black Faux Leather and Tulle Skirt ~ Forever 21 (Kids)
Black Thigh High Tights ~ Amazon
Polka Dot Bow Headband ~ Claire's
Black Lace Up Boots ~ Candies
Long Gray Wig (Lady D Silver Full Wig) ~ Penny Dreads*
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I love this bodysuit from Black Milk.  There is just one thing I wish was different about it.  I wish I had some boobs to fill it out.  Nobody tells you that when you gain weight your boobs get bigger.  So, when you lose weight the boobs go too.  I went from a C to a B.  Since this bodysuit is strapless, I couldn't wear a push-up bra like I normally wear.  Because of that, I'm looking flat chested in these photos.

Either way, I love the bodysuit.  It is part of the Holidaze collection from Black Milk that is limited in quantities.  Once they are gone, they are gone forever.  I am definitely glad that I got my hands on one.  

*If you like the wig I am wearing (it is my new favorite), you can purchase it here.  By referring you, I will receive 20 percent off my next order with Penny Dreads.  Buy away.  You'll love it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool outfit! Somehow reminds me the Japanese cartons. Your style is very unique and cute!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love your uniqueness. Thanks for linking up and I hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you noticed I featured you this week in my link up post!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came from the What I Wore Link Up. I love this outfit. So unique!
    You should come link up over at my style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up

    ReplyDelete