Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream







::Outfit Details::


Black and Red Stripe Sweater ~ Forever 21
Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M
Black Over the Knee Boots ~ Forever 21
Long Gray Wig (Lady D Silver Full Wig) ~ Penny Dreads*
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Nightmare dressed like a daydream or daydream dressed like a nightmare.  Either way, I was not channeling Freddy Krueger when I put this sweater on.  Although, let's be honest, when you see a red and black sweater, don't you think about Nightmare on Elm Street?  I know I do.  Hopefully, I am more appealing to look at them him.

There is still a little chill in the air here.   So for me sweaters are still suitable to wear right now.  When the weather is consistently above 70 degrees, I'll stop wearing the sweaters even though I am sure I'll still be cold. 

*If you like the wig I am wearing (it is my new favorite), you can purchase it here.  By referring you, I will receive 20 percent off my next order with Penny Dreads.  Buy away.  You'll love it.

1 comment:

  1. No one will mistake your little chic self for Freddy K ... no worries! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete