Friday, April 17, 2015

Pink Moto Jacket







::Outfit Details::


Pink Moto Jacket ~ JCPenney (Kids Department)
White Dress ~ Express
Black Belt ~ Came with a different dress
Floral Garland Headband~ Claire's
Polka Dot Tights ~ ? (Old)
Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike Boots ~ Solestruck
Short Black Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

Since spring has finally arrived, I thought it is time to bust out the spring outfits.  A floral garland headband and a crisp white dress looks like spring to me.

I'm going to keep it short today.  I am extremely tired.  I've been doing this thing called The Miracle Morning.  All week, I've been getting up at 5 am.  I get so much done and I feel really good about taking the time to meditate to help with my stress.  But, I get really tired in the evenings.  When I am this tired, it is really hard to think straight.  So on that note, I'll see you tomorrow bright and early.  

3 comments:

  1. hi Lauren!
    What? Kids dept? You must be teeny. I mean you look great - figure wise but wouldn't suppose you could wear kids sizes? That is completely AWESOME!

    Certainly, I love your style! ! ! ! ! ! ! I term it, in my head only as INDEPENDENT AVANT GARDE and you my friend have it down to a science.

    and ...
    congrats on the Early Bird um, Miracle Morning thing. MORE POWER TO YA, girl! More power. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Miracle Morning sounds fascinating. Also, your flower crown really makes this outfit!!!

    So, I am with Renae - I see you can fit several things from the kids departments at various stores. How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for taking time to do things for yourself. I am just not a morning person. Loving that pink moto jacket paired with those awesome tights. I have a similar jacket and this inspired me to pair it with a polka dot dress that I own.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete