Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Vintage Band Tee







::Outfit Details::


Red Moto Jacket ~ Charlotte Russe
Vintage Led Zeppelin Tee ~ ? (Old)
Leopard Print Leggings ~ Forever 21
Black Patent Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe
Short Black Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

This vintage Led Zeppelin tee is so old that the material has started to break down.  It is so thin.  It was one of the first clothing DIY projects I ever did.  I chopped it up really then called it a DIY.

Sometimes, I really like this wig and then there are days when I really regret buying it.  It is the poorest quality wig that I own.  But, in these pictures it looks pretty good.  It is my husband's favorite wig or so he said.  I use to have this hair style in real life a few years ago.  So maybe that is why.

As I type, my real hair is getting blonder and blonder.  Yep, I am bleaching all the black out of my hair tonight.  I think I might need to bleach it again in a few weeks to get the black out fully.  We will see.

7 comments:

  1. hi Lauren!
    Your skin is absolutely flawless. How do you do it? What do you use to give yourself such a creamy complexion? I love this shirt. I knew a guy in high school that had a shirt so similar to yours. How did we know it would be popular and coveted in 2015, how? I love the leopard and the zeppelin together! Crazy Fun!!!
    ♥renae
    renaesrepertoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Led Zepplin. Fierce look, Dear! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I love love love this outfit. So rad. You look outstanding in the Mrs. Mia Wallace wig. Maybe you just need the same style in a higher quality?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool look!! Thank you for sharing with #linkupwithlisa
    @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/04/linkupwithlisa-13-cold-shoulder-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the tee and the jacket combo are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the tee and the jacket combo are perfect!

    ReplyDelete