Saturday, August 15, 2015

Black and White Goth








::Outfit Details::

Black Faux Leather Bustier ~ Plato's Closet (Deb)
Black Maxi Skirt ~ Plato's Closet (Brandy Melville) 
Black Fishnet Hose ~ ? (Old)
Black Floppy Hat  ~ H&M
Black Lace Up Boots ~ ? (Old - Candie's)
Half Black Half White Wig ~ eBay 
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I'm looking forward to starting my new career.  I'll be able to dress up every day.  I'm not sure I can get away with dressing like this, but I will be able to dress up.  It has been a long time since I could wear skirts or dresses to work.  I'm really excited to look cute at work again.  I just need to finish my classes then get my license first.  Can you dress up at work or do you have to wear a uniform?


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.      

No comments:

Post a Comment