Thursday, August 13, 2015

White Hat









::Outfit Details::

White Zipper Jacket ~ Forever 21
Black and White Polka Dot Bralette ~ CiCi Hot
Black High Waisted Jeans ~ Express
Ivory Bone Montana (Wide Brim) Hat   ~ Lack of Color
White Spiked Boots ~ eBay
Half Black Half White Wig ~ eBay 
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I have a new outfit for you today.  This is a present day outfit, not an outfit from 3 months ago.  I bought this beautiful white wide brim fedora in May.  I really love the hat (my most expensive hat).  But, this hat is really tricky to wear.  Some times it can look like a cowboy hat which is not my style at all.  I'm from West Virginia, but a country girl I am not.  I am a city girl all the way.  So do you think this hat looks like a cowboy hat? 



Thanks for stopping by.      

No comments:

Post a Comment