Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fashion Week Favorites...Jenni Kayne

I spent the beginning of my day going through some more collections from fashion week.  If only I could sew, I think I could come up with a unique collection that could show at fashion week.  Someday!

Jenni Kayne's collection was another one of my favorites.  Here are my favorite looks.







I really liked the green and black dress.  It is by far my favorite.  

I am looking forward to spring, but seeing all these fall looks makes me want to DIY some warm clothes.  It is, after all, still 20 degrees outside.

What collections are you liking so far?

1 comment:

  1. New Follower :-D Thanks so much for joining our Aloha Friday Blog Hop ! We look forward to see you around more often and to read more from you.

    Happy weekend :-)

    xoxo Pakize (Keke)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete