Saturday, April 5, 2014

Birthday Fashion Haul Part 1 {K-Mart, Love Culture, Claire's and Abercrombie Kids}

I know all 30 of you that read my blog are dying to know what I bought for my birthday (since I keep talking about it).  So today, I am going to share part 1 of my birthday fashion haul with you.  I am breaking the haul into multiple posts so that it isn't super long and I can go into more detail.  I can't wait to show you.


Here is a collage of all the places we went on the 14 hour shopping excursion. A timeline of the events for the day.

We started the day at Eat 'N' Park at 9 am.  I love their breakfast buffet and we needed to load up for the full day of shopping.  Then we headed to The Mall at Robinson in Pittsburgh.  After the mall, we drove to The Tanger Outlets in Washington, Pa.  It was my first time there and I wasn't overly impressed.  The next stop was a couple of Goodwill's.  The first one had really good quality clothes, but the second one didn't.  Then we made our way to K-Mart.  By this point, we were starving and needed a break from all the walking.  Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite restaurants.  I meant to take a picture of my favorite meal, Chicken and Dumplings, but I forgot.  After we ate, we went to Target and Gabriel Brothers (Gabe's).  The finale of the evening was eating a huge sundae at Sarris Candies ice cream parlor.  It was a long day, but I had a blast.  My husband, not so much.  He was bored with it about halfway through.  But he hung in there.

Now onto the haul.

K-Mart



Purple Bongo Jeans $12.74 (Kids section)


Pink Ruffle Skirt $6.00 (Kids section)


Teal Ruffle Skirt $6.00 (Kids Section)


Stripe Skirt $11.24 (Kids Section)


Love Culture



Distressed Overalls $46.95


Chain Jean Jacket $39.95



White Short Overalls $27.95


Ponte Bralet in Lemon Yellow and Black $6.95 each


Red and Charcoal Stripe Crop Top $4.97


Silver Glitter Velvet Crop Top $8.47


Stripe Top in Red and Black $11.90 each


Claire's



Pink Bow Glasses $11.50


Matte black and gold fake nails $4.50


Polka Dot fake nails $4.50


Abercrombie Kids



Lilac Lace Skirt $29.97


Lace Bralet in Lilac and White $14.96 each


Vintage Logo Sweetarts Tee $10.00


So that concludes part 1 of my birthday haul.  What do you think?  Any favorites?  I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought so far and stay tuned for part 2 soon.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

7 comments: