Monday, November 24, 2014

The Misfit







::Outfit Details::

Black Misfits Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Red and Black Plaid Spike Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black Lace Hose ~ eBay

Black Lace Up Boots ~ ? (Old)

Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21


Long Red Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I wore this to my parent's Halloween party.  It isn't a costume really.  When I was little every year for Halloween, I dressed up like a punk rocker.  I thought I would go to the party as myself, punky LaLa.  I don't have to hide my true punk rocker anymore.  I can dress like this every day if I want.  

I'll have to dig up some photos of my punk rocker Halloween costumes at my parent's house on Thanksgiving.  I'll post them on instagram.  If you aren't following me yet, please do so down below.     
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment