Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring is in the Air








::Outfit Details::


Off White Dress ~ Charlotte Russe
Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop
Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M
Long Blonde Pink and Purple Dip Dyed Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

Spring was in the air.  Now, it feels more like winter again.  What is wrong with this weather?  One day it is 90 degrees, the next day it's 50.  That is not normal.  Either way, when I took these photos it was a beautiful spring day.  When it is a warm spring day, there is nothing like wearing a light and airy dress.  I had to goth up the pretty spring dress by wearing this black floppy hat and black booties with it.

I'm so happy that I have time to blog again.  I love being back to my routine of blogging and posting on Instagram.  I really did miss it.  A few of my lovely readers told me they missed me and that truly means so much to me.  I'm glad you guys enjoy seeing all my crazy outfits that I come up with.  I promise I won't disappear again.    

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.      

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and love how you put together your looks! Your look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete