Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More January Outfits

Here are some more of my outfits from January.  Eventually, I will post individual looks per blog post, but because I started toward the end of the month, I thought it would be better to post a few at a time.

I apologize for the pictures again.  I finally came up with a solution for taking photos during the winter and will have better pictures soon.


Black and White Striped Cardigan - Forever 21
Black T-shirt - Walmart
Skinny Jeans - ? (Old)
Black Over the Knee Boots - Forever 21


Brown Faux Leather Bomber Jacket - Charlotte Russe
Cream Dress - Charlotte Russe
Brown Tights - ? (Old)
Camo Boots - Charlotte Russe


Gray/Black Striped Blazer - H&M
Black T-Shirt - Walmart
White Ripped Leggings - Forever 21
Black Heels - Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)



Black and White Striped Cardigan - Forever 21
Red Dress - Forever 21
Black Bowler Hat - Forever 21
Black heels -  Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)

Makeup:
Lime Crime Lipstick in Countessa Fluorescent

I will post more outfits soon.  If you have a blog that you show what you are wearing, leave a comment letting me know.  I'll definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment