Thursday, December 18, 2014

Birthday Party Outfit Number 2







::Outfit Details::

Red Grommet Heart Sweatshirt ~ Forever 21

Red and Pink Plaid Leggings ~ K-Mart (kids section)

Red Hair Bow ~ Claire's

Silver Spiked Heels ~ AMI Clubwear

Long Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Ever Red-dy 507

Here is another birthday party outfit.  This is what I wore to my husband's birthday party in November.  I actually wore a different wig and different shoes, but I think my new silver spiked heels looked better with it.

You may have noticed that these shoes were on my wish list for December.  They were 55 percent off so I couldn't pass them up.  They did however arrive damaged.  Hopefully, we will be able to fix them.  These are the second pair of shoes I've ordered from AMI Clubwear and both had some sort of damage.  Not sure if that is due to shipping or the quality of the shoes they sell.  If you plan on buying from them, be aware that they might not be exactly what you want when you get them.  Have you ordered anything from AMI Clubwear?  If so, was it damaged?  I would love to know if I am the only one experiencing this.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment