Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Day Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Heart Sweater ~ Forever 21

Black Shorts ~ Forever 21

Red Tights  ~ ? (old)

Red Hat ~ Etsy

Black and White Mary Jane's ~ ? (Old)

Long Black Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

This is my Christmas outfit.  On Christmas, we spend the day with my husband's family.  Christmas Day is a more casual day for me.  Yes, this outfit is casual to me.

If you look closely, you can see that I am missing a button on my shorts.  It fell off on Christmas and I obviously took these pictures a different day.  I didn't have time to sew it back on before I took the pictures.  Sorry.

Here is another tidbit of info about this outfit.  These shoes are so old, the last time I wore them was to my prom a long long time ago.  I am not going to say how long.  I don't want to freak people out with how old I am.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment