Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Eve Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Black Lace Top ~ Gifted

Black Dress ~ Forever 21

Black Wide Belt ~ Newport News (Now Spiegel)

Black Pantyhose ~ ? (Old)

Black Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Black Patent Boots ~ Frederick's of Hollywood

Purple Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

If you follow me on instagram, you already saw my Christmas Eve outfit.  If not, this is what I wore to my parents house.  We celebrate Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve.

This is one of five wigs I bought on cyber Monday from Anime Stuff Store.  The wig is a deep purple, but in the photos it looks more magenta.  When the weather is warm again, I will do photos with this wig outside in the natural light so that you can really see what color it is.

I am still experimenting with my indoor photos.  I had these corrugated metal things from my old photography studio in our garage.  I decided to try them out as a background.  I really like it.  What do you think?   

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment