Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Black Mock Turtleneck Top ~ Forever 21

Black Peplum Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black Fishnet hose  ~ ? (old)

Red Rose Hair Clips ~ Claire's

Leopard Print Mary Jane's ~ Morbid Threads

Short Black Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

This is my last outfit post of the year.  This is my New Year's Eve outfit.  Actually, it's not really.  This is what I would wear if I was going out.  I am a home body so I am not going anywhere.  The truth is I will probably be wearing a T-shirt, lounge pants and my new polka dot robe my in-laws bought me for Christmas.  It is super comfy and warm.  I'll watch the ball drop on my couch with my husband and dogs and I am perfectly happy with that.

What are you doing for NYE?  Whatever you do, I hope you are happy and having fun.  That is all that matters.

There were ups (buying a house) and downs (being robbed) this year, but it still was a great year.  I look forward to all the fun things that happen in 2015.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment