Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Fashion Inspiration {December}

I have been really inspired by a lot of bloggers and instagrammers lately so I decided to do a fashion inspiration post for December.  It has been several months since I did a post like this.  Please visit their blogs and instagram and become followers.





P2020061-Edit.jpg

Sammi Jackson - Tattoo Sleeves
Sammi Jackson

Liza LaBoheme - Killstar Luna Sweater, Diy Fake Collar, H&M Faux Leather Hotpants, Regalrose Crescent Moon Choker, Regalrose Crescent Moon Ring, Second Hand Faux Fur Coat, Demonia Platform Boots - Dancing with the crescent moon
Liza LaBoheme


Kate Hannah


Olivia Emily


Linabugz


Kirsten Kaye

These ladies have amazing style and have already influenced my style evolution.  Again, check them out and hopefully you will be inspired by them as well.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment