Friday, February 21, 2014

February Wish List



1. Faux Fur Moto Jacket
I have been wanting a leopard print jacket for awhile.  It is exactly what I was looking for.

2. Red Loose Eye Glitter & Sugarpill Bright Red Eye Shadow
I really want to try out a red glittery eye shadow look.

3. Neon Yellow Patent Pump
I love that neon's are in again.  I'm an 80's girl, what can I say.

4. Tripp NYC Studded Corset
I am a punk rocker at heart.  When I saw this studded corset, I instantly was in love.  A little out of my price range.  Hopefully, I can get it if it goes on sale.

5. Polka Dot Pump
Another item that is out of my price range (especially for shoes). But, I am obsessed with polka dots.  I literally have polka dots everywhere in my house.  So I have to have these in my wardrobe. 

6. Skull Print Cardigan Sweater
Skulls are another one of my favorites (as you will see in my next outfit post).  This cardigan is so fun and I can't wait to add it to my wardrobe.

7. Fuchsia Skinny Jeans
I don't own any colored pants at all.  Just blue jeans or black pants.  I am excited to try outfits with colored jeans.  A new look for me.

8. White Tulle Skirt
I know midi skirts are in right now.  But, I have always been into tulle skirts.  I tried making one for Christmas and it turned out really nice, but it isn't perfect.  I would rather just buy one next time.    

I may have already bought something on this wish list.  You'll have to wait and see what it is.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment