Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Life Lately {In Pictures} Week 3


Geno in his Valentine's day sweater.  He is such a girly boy.



A surprise note left for me on the magnet board in our living room.



My Valentine's day presents.  Shopping trip tomorrow.  I don't hold onto gift cards for very long.  Express is having a huge sale.  I can't miss out.  Thanks hubby.



My husband's V-day card that I made from our dogs.  I know, we are weird.  But he loved it.  Our dogs are our kids.



Sometimes, this is where Bubby sits while I blog.



My new furry lime green throw blanket in the living room.  Sid is enjoying it.



Always on the TV lately.  The Olympics.

I am trying to get into a rhythm blogging.  So far, I continue to miss deadlines that I set up for myself.  Bloggers out there, how do you stay on track with your posts? 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment