Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Life Lately {In Pictures} Week 2


My husband and I at a super bowl party.  You can't tell, but he has a "Thank you Mood" shirt on.  He is so cute. 

New accessories I bought this week.  I wore my new sun glasses for an upcoming outfit post.  I can't wait to wear my floppy hat.  I always wanted one.



Oh look, more snow.  Yay (sarcasm)!


I added more clothes storage to our bedroom this week.  That sparked a spur-of-the-moment bedroom remodel which I already was planning for the spring.  I spent a day painting the room black (walls and ceiling) and painted the trim and dresser white.



I bought materials for a fashion DIY that you will see soon.


I also bought materials for a couple DIY home projects.


I moved my hat collection into our office to free up space for more clothes in the bedroom.  The other hats are on the other side of the room displayed the same way.  (The foam heads were a Christmas gift from my husband).

I, obviously, have been busy with my bedroom remodel and haven't had time to post any outfits I wore recently.  I will post some next week hopefully.

Have you been watching the Olympics?  We are totally sucked into it.  Figure skating is my favorite, but I really enjoy watching it all.  We are looking forward to men's hockey to see our Pittsburgh Penguins play for their countries.  Go USA, Canada (Sidney Crosby) and Russia (Evgeni "Geno" Malkin).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment