Monday, February 3, 2014

OOTD ~ Super Bowl Outfit


If you live in the United States, you have to watch the Super Bowl even if you are only watching for the halftime show or the commercials.  I actually enjoy watching the game.  Football is my favorite sport even though I don't have a favorite team anymore.  I will watch pretty much every game that is on TV no matter who is playing.  My in-laws had a party for the big game and this is what I wore.     

Outfit Details:

Short Black Bob Wig ~ eBay (Seller: Davis-ge)

Red Moto Jacket ~ Charlotte Russe

NFL Graphic Tee ~ Alloy

Bleached Destructed Skinny Jeans (Machine Jeans) ~ Alloy

Airwalk Sneakers (diy glitter Stripes, see this post) ~ Payless

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Ever Red-dy 507

Did you watch the game?  What was your favorite part?  I thought it was the worst super bowl ever.  I liked Bruno Mars' performance and only a couple of commercials.  All and all, kind of disappointing.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment