Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Rainbow Leopard







::Outfit Details::

Black Faux Leather Moto Jacket ~ Forever 21

Black T-shirt ~ Walmart

Rainbow Leopard Leggings ~ eBay

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop

Short Blonde/Pink Wig ~ eBay (see review here)

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

Obviously, I took these photos a few weeks ago when there was still a bunch of snow on the ground.  The snow has mostly melted but it is still pretty cold outside.  I know a lot of fashion bloggers are complaining about the cold and snow, so I'll spare you with my complaints.

I am loving bright colors this year.  So get your sunglasses out because the brighter the better in my opinion.  When I saw these leggings on eBay I had to have them.  They are so much fun and can't beat the price.  They were like $5.  They are one size fits all so if you are interested in buying them, be aware that one size in china is like a size small in the US.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love it if you would follow me on bloglovin' or through GFC so that you don't miss out on any of my posts.  I have tons of new clothes to show off, you won't want to miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment