Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Pop of Red







::Outfit Details::

White Crop Top ~ Express

Blue Jean Bib Overalls ~Love Culture

Red Booties ~ AMI Clubwear

Red Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Short Curly White Wig ~ Arda Wigs

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

I hope you are having an amazing weekend.  I had to work today, so now that I am home, my weekend has officially begun.  I am so glad this week is over.  It was a very exhausting work week.  

Enough about my crappy work week, let's talk about today's outfit.  I absolutely love this outfit.  It is such a basic outfit, but I just love the pops of red with the white.  I wish these shoes were more comfortable because I would wear this outfit more often.  Maybe I should look for another pair of red booties.

I'm off to eat some yummy pizza and enjoy the start of my weekend.  My birthday is next week so I'm looking forward to that.  I'll see you on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back again!

4 comments:

  1. Hi ! Lauren
    I am glad you came to the link up and I look forward to get to know you. Love this detailed white top,and those red boots are happening! Very cool you can pull off different hair colors. :-)

    Thank you for participating in Turning Head Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ripped overalls! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are your distressed overalls. And long those HOT heels!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear those overalls well. I used to love wearing overalls. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete