Thursday, March 5, 2015

Polka Dots And Stripes No. 13







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Polka Dot Sweater ~ Forever 21

Black and White Stripe Overalls ~ Forever 21

Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21

White Patent Dr. Martens ~ Gifted

Turquoise Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Guess what day it is?  No, it's not hump day.  It's polka dots and stripes day.  I know you all wait with bated breath for my polka dots and stripes look for the week.  So the wait is over.

Today, I am wearing my new striped overalls.  I had a pair similar to this in high school, but they were blue and white and they were super baggy.  These are fitted.  I love them with this polka dot sweater.  Actually, I love this whole outfit.



You can see all of my polka dots and stripes looks
hereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere and 
here.


 Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment