Monday, March 23, 2015

Bonus Polka Dots and Stripes Look with my Real Hair







::Outfit Details::

Pink Moto Jacket ~ JC Penney

Black and White Stripe Top ~ Love Culture

Black and White Polka Dot Skinny Jeans ~ Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)

Polka Dot Sunglasses ~ Claire's


White Patent Dr. Martens ~ Gifted

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent


This is a bonus blog post.  I wasn't going to do a post with this outfit originally.  The husband and I went shopping today and had a few errands.  This is what I wore and I really liked it.  I didn't want to wear a wig today.  Sometimes that happens.  My real hair never gets any appearances on the blog so I thought what the heck.  Something different.  Plus, I will be drastically changing my real hair in the next few weeks.  So I wanted to show you all what my hair looked like right now.  I'll do a post with the new do whenever I do it.

I do wear polka dots and stripes in public.  That is not just for the blog.  These jeans have been in my closet for months and I haven't been able to fit into them until now.  I am less than a pound away from reaching my ultimate goal weight.  Just in time for my birthday in 9 days.  I am really proud that I was able to commit to losing weight for over a year.  Hard work pays off!  I couldn't be happier.


Thanks for reading and I hope you come back again!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun look with the black and white and pink. I like your hair. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! It's so neat to see your real hair! I am definitely wondering what your new real hair style will look like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily. Follow me on instagram (if you are not already) to see what I am doing with my real hair. I'll be posting on there tomorrow what I am doing with it.

      Delete