Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Outfit Recap: March 2015

In case you missed any of my outfits for the month, here is a recap.
(Click on the photo for the full post)























































I'm kind of glad March is over.  It wasn't very spring like outside and it was the final month of my shopping ban.  But, I really liked all of my outfits in March.  Despite the cold, I still managed to do my outfit photos outside again.  So that was a step in the right direction.

There are so many thing to look forward to in April.  Mostly, my birthday and our wedding anniversary (I can't believe it has been 5 years already).  But, I am really glad I can buy stuff again especially since 90 percent of my clothes and undergarments don't fit anymore. 

My favorite outfit of the month: An Outfit I Wish I Could Wear Every Day

Which outfit was your favorite?

I hope March was a great month for you.  April is going to be fantastic.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment