Thursday, March 19, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 15








::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Polka Dot Skirt ~ Forever 21

Polka Dot Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Black Patent Stiletto Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood

Short Straight Turquoise Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

It's polka dots and stripes time again.  This outfit is similar to an outfit I wore a few weeks ago.  I wore a different stripe top with this polka dot skirt.  Everything else is the same except I wore a different wig.  I think this wig completely changed the look.  



If you missed any of my polka dots and stripes looks, you can see all of them here, here, here, here, here, here, here, 
here, here, here, here, here, here and here.


I had a long day at work and then I worked out afterwards.  I am completely exhausted and I have a headache.  So I am going to go relax now.  Bye!


 Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment