Thursday, March 19, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 15








::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Polka Dot Skirt ~ Forever 21

Polka Dot Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Black Patent Stiletto Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood

Short Straight Turquoise Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

It's polka dots and stripes time again.  This outfit is similar to an outfit I wore a few weeks ago.  I wore a different stripe top with this polka dot skirt.  Everything else is the same except I wore a different wig.  I think this wig completely changed the look.  



If you missed any of my polka dots and stripes looks, you can see all of them hereherehereherehereherehere
herehereherehereherehere and here.


I had a long day at work and then I worked out afterwards.  I am completely exhausted and I have a headache.  So I am going to go relax now.  Bye!


 Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment