Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Black Out









::Outfit Details::

Black Bralette Top  ~ Love Culture

Black Faux Leather Pencil Skirt ~ Forever 21

Polka Dot Sunglasses ~ Claire's

Black Patent Stiletto Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood

Long Black Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

Goth week continues with this all black look.  It is still slightly too chilly out to wear this outfit like I wore it.  I definitely needed a jacket.  But I really like this outfit.  I'm even loving my black hair which is weird because my real hair is black and I am sick of it.  I am buying bleach tomorrow to get rid of it.

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I thought I was going to be spending the day by myself, but my husband decided to take the day off.  So I get to spend my birthday with my best friend and that makes me extremely happy.  We are going to breakfast in the morning and then do some shopping.  Mostly just hanging out at home.  The BIG shopping day will be on Monday.  I can't wait!  
     
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi hon.
    I like your skirt and enjoy your Birthday!

    Thank you for participating in Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx'
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the all black look. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete