Friday, March 27, 2015

Pastels for Spring







::Outfit Details::

Pastel Purple Cardigan ~ Goodwill

Black and White Polka Dot Sweater ~ Forever 21

Black Shorts ~ Forever 21

White Tights ~ Target


White and Black Patent Shoes ~ ? (Old)

Black Glitter Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Short Curly White Wig ~ Arda Wigs

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

I don't know what it is about spring that makes me want to wear pastels, but here I am wearing a pastel purple cardigan.  If I had to pick between pastels or bold colors, I would always pick bold colors.  But occasionally, I love the look of soft muted colors.  I don't have a lot of pastels in my wardrobe.  Most are this purple color.  You will probably see some of them here soon.

I can't remember if I wore these shoes on the blog yet.  Believe it or not, these shoes are from my prom.  I bought them specifically for my prom many many years ago.  I kept them all these years because I have hoarding tendencies and I might want to wear them.  So I did with this outfit.  Do you hoard clothes and shoes like I do or do you think I should get rid of my old prom shoes?

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your looks are so unique!! I love how you change up your wigs and are so creative with your style :-) You look beautiful XO. Thank you for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/03/linkupwithlisa-10-layered-peplum.html

    ReplyDelete