Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Classic Stripes







::Outfit Details::

Black Mock Turtleneck Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Stripe Shorts  ~ Express

Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21

Black Tights ~ ? (Old)

White Ruffle Socks ~ Amazon

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes ~ Solestruck

Long Straight Orange Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

 I have been wearing these shorts a lot lately.  I really like them, but truth be told, they are too big on me now.  I'll have to have them taken in before I wear them again.

Actually, a lot of my clothes are too big right now.  I am trying to lose those last 4 pounds.  Then, I can have my favorite pieces taken in.  Also, I am doing another shopping spree for my birthday in a few weeks (21 days to be exact).  New jeans and undergarments are definitely on the list.  Last year's birthday shopping spree was so much fun.   I can't wait for April!   

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Such a creative, fun look! Visiting from All About You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are not afraid to play with different and bold hair colors! I love a good monochrone look and those shoes are super cute!
    Thanks for linking up with Mahogany Closet Mondays!!!1

    Melissa
    www.Mahogany-Closet.com

    ReplyDelete