Saturday, March 14, 2015

Orange Crush







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Orange Flower Lace Skirt  ~ Justice

Black Knee Socks ~ ? (Old)


Black Bowler Hat ~ H&M


Black Lace Up Boots ~Candie's

Long Straight Orange Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

This is, by far, my favorite top ever.  I just love the stripes and the crop.  I could literally wear it everyday.  I can wear it with anything and it will look good.  Do you have any pieces in your closet that you would wear everyday?

This is the first time wearing this orange skirt.  I bought it last year for my birthday.  Not sure why I haven't wore it yet.  It is from Justice (the tween clothing store) so it has built in shorts.  When you are young, I guess you don't want to accidentally flash anyone.  I love the color and the subtle floral pattern.  I will definitely wear this more often.

I'm off to the gym and then to make some desserts.  I should have made Pie for Pi day, but I'm making cookies for St. Patrick's day instead.  Check out my Instagram for pictures of the desserts that I make.  They look so yummy, you might try to lick your phone.  Sorry in advance.  

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty skirt. I like the dreamsicle color, such a happy color. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete