Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Little Hearts







::Outfit Details::

White Mock Turtleneck Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Heart Skirt ~ Forever 21 (Kids Department)

White Ruffle Socks ~ Amazon

Black Penny Loafers  ~ Kaufman's (now Macy's)

Turquoise Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I woke up at 4 am today and couldn't fall back asleep because I have too many things going through my head (I got some not-so- great news yesterday).  So here I am blogging super early in the morning.
  
I really love this skirt.  I found it online on Forever 21 Kids.  Forever 21's prices are already super cheap to begin with, but the kids clothes are even cheaper.  So I'm extremely happy that I can fit into kids clothes.  A perk of being 5'3".

I'm back to taking pictures outside.  Yay!  Despite getting 6 more inches of snow on Sunday, I still managed to do pictures outside.  It was a nice day.  Not super cold.  So, hopefully, it will start warming up around here and can consistently do my pictures outside.   

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment