Tuesday, February 3, 2015

40th Anniversary Dinner Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Black Lace Dress ~ Forever 21

Black Thigh High Tights~ Amazon

Black Lace Up Boots  ~ ? (Old)

Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M

Long Lavender Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

I wore this outfit to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my parent's 40th wedding anniversary on Saturday.    

My family usually takes bets on what color my hair will be that day and my brother-in-law calls me Lady LaLa like Lady GaGa.  Not sure if my family is afraid to be seen with me or they like that I get a lot of attention because of my unnatural hair colors.  Who knows.  Either way, it was nice to get together to celebrate my parent's anniversary.  It's quite rare to have parents that are still married let alone married for 40 years.  I am very happy for them.      

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment