Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pink and Purple







::Outfit Details::

Pink Skater Dress ~ Forever 21

Black Belt ~ Came with another dress

Black Glitter Headband ~Claire's

Black Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes  ~ Solestruck

Long Lavender Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

Have you picked out what you are wearing for Valentine's Day yet?  I haven't, but this outfit would be perfect (with a coat, of course). Actually, it is a little too dressy for what we are going to do.  The hubby really liked it and said it was his favorite outfit I've ever wore though.  

My husband loves pizza.  He eats pizza at least a few times a week.  So I decided to look up some lists of the top pizza places in Pittsburgh and we are going to try one that we haven't gone to yet for Valentine's Day.  I only like New York style pizza so I'm sure it will be a place that we can both enjoy.  It is going to be really fun.  I can't wait.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair with the dress is perfect. <3 I love the colors! By the way, I think your dude will love you forever (I know he already does, but still). What a fantastic treat! My partner is the same way. There have been times when we had nothing but pizza for dinner for like three days. Haha. Pizza is awesome. :D

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment for me, too! I really appreciated it!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete