Thursday, February 5, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 9







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Polka Dot Button Down ~ Choies

White Tank Top (Underneath Top) ~ Walmart

Black and White Stripe Shorts  ~Express

Black Thigh High Tights ~ Amazon

White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

Long Lavender Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

Happy Thursday everyone!  You know what that means?   It is time for my polka dots and stripes look.

Today, I am wearing a new top from Choies.  I finally placed an order with them right after Christmas for the first time.  They have tons of cute clothes that are very reasonably priced.  This polka dot shirt is a great addition to my other polka dot items in my wardrobe.  I definitely will be able to wear it several different ways.  You will, no doubt, be seeing this shirt over and over again.

My other polka dots and stripes outfits.


You can see all of these polka dots and stripes looks
 hereherehereherehereherehere and here.


Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment