Saturday, February 14, 2015

February {Valentine's Day} Wish List



1. Stay Weird Crop Tee
Love this crop top.  Enough said.  

2. Ballet Bae Platform
These platforms are so pretty.  They would look great with the pink moto jacket or anything on this list.  

3. Long Lace Long Sleeve Dress
I can't get enough of black dresses right now.  I'm still loving the Gothic look right now and this dress fits that style perfectly.

4. White Polka Dot Leggings
I have black polka dot leggings, but not white.  So I definitely need to add these to my wardrobe.

5. Sheer Maxi Skirt
I have been wanting a sheer maxi skirt for so long and haven't been able to find the perfect one until I found this one on Gypsy Warrior.  It's on sale right now and wish I could buy it.  But, I'm doing a shopping ban for 2 months.

6. Infinity Dress
Another black dress that I love.  I had never heard of Long Clothing until someone on Instagram that I follow posted this dress.  A little pricey, but I really like it.

7. Be Mine Cap Sleeve Crop Top
I guess because of Valentine's Day I am in a pink mood.  This crop top from BlackMilk is super cute.  I would love to add another BlackMilk piece to my wardrobe.  

8. Pink Studded Leather Jacket
I love, love, love this jacket.  I love moto jackets and I have to add this one to my wardrobe.  It is amazing.
    
My shopping ban is in full swing.  It is so hard to not buy things especially if they are on sale.  I did buy a magazine and a powerball ticket this month though.  It couldn't be avoided.  I wanted to win $500 million.  Sadly, I didn't win, but you can't win if you don't play.  

Thanks for reading and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment