Thursday, February 19, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 11









::Outfit Details::

Black and White Polka Dot Top  ~ Forever 21

White Lace Top ~ Express

Black and White Stripe Shorts ~ Express

Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21

Pink Tights ~ Target

Black Patent Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood

Long Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

I'm back for another Thursday polka dots and stripes outfit.  Are you sick of these looks yet?  I hope not because I have a ton more planned out already.  

This outfit is my least favorite polka dots and stripes look so far.  I wanted to incorporate pink into the look for Valentine's month.  But, the highlight of the post is my little dog, Bubby.  She made an appearance because her outfit matched mine perfectly.  She definitely looked better than me.

My other polka dots and stripes outfits.



You can see all of these polka dots and stripes looks
hereherehereherehereherehereherehere and here.


 Thanks so much for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I like how you mixed the prints but kept the same color palette. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots and stripes, and checks and stripes, basically pattern mixing. Link up on my blog if you would like to come join us http://bit.ly/1vBWwqu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you layered the lace top with the polka dot. Love the matching polka dots with your baby! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete