Saturday, February 7, 2015

Skeleton Girl







::Outfit Details::

Black Mock Turtleneck Top ~ Forever 21

Black Skeleton Leggings ~ Amazon

Black Bowler Hat ~ H&M

Black Patent Combat Boots  ~ Charlotte Russe

Long Lavender Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

I know I just wore these skeleton leggings a couple of weeks ago, but I just love them so much.  I often wear them to the gym.  A few times, I get a puzzled look by random people and then a comment about how weird the leggings are.  Weird is probably a bad thing to them, but I'm OK with that.   I like weird.

This week has flown by.  I guess that is what happens when you actually work.  This is the first week since before Christmas that I worked more than 3 full days.  Feels good to make some money finally.  
   
Thanks for reading and I hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment