Monday, February 23, 2015

Rib Cage Sweater







::Outfit Details::

Black Rib Cage Sweater ~ Choies

Black Shorts ~ Forever 21

Lace Hose ~ eBay

Black Thigh High Tights ~ Amazon

Black Patent Combat Boots  ~ Charlotte Russe

Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M

Straight Half Black Half Red Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

This week is the final week of Valentine's month.  All the outfits this week are still inspired by love, but with a touch of goth and punk. 

Today, I am wearing my new rib cage sweater from Choies.  Yet another comfortable sweater.  But I can't seem to wear the sweater in a way that I would be warm.  A sweater with boy shorts probably not such a good idea in the snow and cold.

Am I wearing my black floppy hat too much?  It seems like I am wearing it at least once a week.  Oh well.  I really like it.  So even if I am wearing it too much, I am not going to stop wearing it. 

1 comment: