Thursday, February 26, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 12







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Polka Dot Sweater ~ Forever 21

Black and White Stripe Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black Tights ~ ? (Old)

White Bow Headband ~ Claire's

White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

Straight Half Black Half Red Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

Yet another polka dots and stripes look. This sweater is one of my favorite sweaters.  I actually wore it to my job interview on Monday.  I wore it with a different skirt and different shoes though.

I can't believe this skirt hasn't made an appearance on polka dots and stripes day.  I have had it for so long.  I guess because it isn't as new as some of my other skirts, I just forget that I have it.  

This outfit is definitely one of my favorites from this series.  Which one of my polka dots and stripes outfits (from below) is your favorite?   



You can see all of these polka dots and stripes looks
herehereherehereherehereherehereherehere and here.


 Thanks so much for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! So fun!
    Also - your shoes look amazing, but I have to ask - are they hard to walk in?
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, they are not hard to walk in. They are quite comfortable to walk in surprisingly. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun combo! Thanks for linking up!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. You paired those patterns really well by keeping the same color palette. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete