Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pink Skull







::Outfit Details::

Black Sequin Skull Sweatshirt ~ Express

Pink Pleated Skirt ~ H&M

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes  ~ Solestruck

Long Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

This pink pleated skirt from H&M is by far the heaviest skirt I ever owned.  When you are wearing it, it doesn't seem that heavy.  But, on the hanger it feels like it weighs 5 pounds.  It also feels very expensive too, but I only paid $14.95.  That is crazy cheap.

If you are on Instagram, I am asking for help in picking my next wig.  I'd love it if you would swing by and vote, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Your skull sweatshirt is so fun! I love how sparkly it is. The pink skirt is perfect with it! I find great skirts at H&M and they always seem to be pretty good quality.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete