Thursday, February 12, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 10







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Top  ~ Love Culture

Black and White Polka Dot Pencil Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black Belt ~ Came with an Old Dress

Black and White Polka Dot Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Black Patent Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood

Long Red Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

It's Thursday and it's time for another polka dots and stripes look.  This outfit is similar to an outfit I wore last year with this same red hair.  I reversed the patterns, stripes on top and polka dots on the bottom. 

My other polka dots and stripes outfits.


You can see all of these polka dots and stripes looks
 herehereherehereherehereherehere and here.

Sorry I was missing this week.  I have been sick the past few days.  I'm still not feeling great today, but I had enough strength to go to work and to the gym.  Now I need to make up for the blog posts that I missed this week.  I'll try to cram all my outfits for the week into 3 days.  So be prepared for outfit post overload.    


Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment