Friday, February 20, 2015

Suspender and a Bowtie









::Outfit Details::

Polka Dot Button Down Shirt ~ Choies

White Tank Top (Under Polka Dot Shirt) ~ Walmart

Black Shorts ~ Forever 21

Black Tights ~ ? (Old)

Black Bowtie~ eBay

Suspenders ~ ? (Old)

Leopard Print Mary Jane's  ~ Morbid Threads

Long Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

Can you believe this month is almost over already?  I know February doesn't have as many days as other months, but it just seems like this month flew by.

In other news, I have a job interview on Monday.  I am really excited about it because it is a job that deals with fashion and clothes.  I'm trying not to get too excited about it in case I don't get the job, but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and absolutely love the hair! Stunning! Thanks for linking up to #AllAboutYou on Mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete