Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day







::Outfit Details::

Black Rose Print Dress (wore as a skirt) ~ Forever 21

Pink Sweater ~ Forever 21

Pink Lace Up Boots  ~ Bumper (don't know where I got them)

Long Red Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  May your day be filled with lots of love.  I'll be celebrating tomorrow by going on a pizza date with my husband.  I think I finally picked what I am going to wear and I will share it with you later today.

Here is another Valentine's day outfit idea if you haven't picked what you are wearing yet.  I actually wore this dress last year for Valentine's Day.  If it was going to be slightly warmer tomorrow, I would have wore this.   But, it is going to be 6 degrees.  So I will definitely be wearing pants.

Thanks for reading and have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment