Saturday, March 22, 2014

70 cm Long Wavy Red eBay Wig Review {Seller Wig Wiggiw}

I am finally doing a review for the long wavy red wig that I wore on my Valentine's Day post.

I purchased the wig from the eBay seller Wiggiw and it is no longer available.  However, I did find a listing from another seller for the exact same wig.  



I can't vouch for this seller and don't know that it is exactly the same wig.  The stock images are the same.  So if you plan on purchasing it from the other seller, be aware that you might not be getting the same wig that I purchased.

I paid $17.98 for my wig with free shipping.  The above listing is slightly cheaper.

Here is a close up stock image.



Here I am wearing the wig.




(All photos taken outside in natural light without flash)

Review:

This is, by far, my favorite wig.  I use to dye my hair this color a few years ago and it was really hard to keep it this red.  I think this color red suits me and I am glad that I can have it whenever I want without the maintenance that goes along with having red hair.  

This is another synthetic wig.  It isn't as soft as some of my other wigs, but it doesn't matter to me.  It does tangle easy and as you can tell in the pictures, I need to detangle this wig.   

Free shipping from China will take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive in the US.  If you want it faster than that, there are listings for wigs that say US warehouse and will ship very quickly.  You will pay more for the wig though.

I highly recommend this wig and the seller wiggiw and will buy from them again.

I hope you found this review helpful.  You can find my other wig reviews here and here.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment